Chuck Taylor Live




Question: Who are some of your biggest influences?

Answer: Old School Music, Jimmy Hendricks, Earth, Wind & Fire, Prince, Al Green, and Marvin Gaye.


Question: What inspired "You Heard"?

Answer: The concept behind "You Heard" is gossip and rumors. People say something bad behind you before you hear anything good. So forget what "You Heard".


Question: How did you come up with the name, "Chuck Taylor Live"?

Answer: Chuck is my real name and Taylor comes from the shoes I used to wear and we added Live because we do live shows with live instruments.


Question: Who would you like to collab with in the future?

Answer: Andre 3000


Question: Where do you see yourself going in the next 2 to 3 years?

Answer: I would love to see myself grow further than I am now within the next 2 to 3 years to make my family proud. I know what it feels like to have nothing and to hit rock bottom.


Question: What social networks can your fans find you on?

Answer: My fans can follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ChuckTaylorLive


Question: What is one of your most memorable moments?

Answer: I did a banquet with T.I. I'll never forget that moment.


Question: What genre would you classify yourself in?

Answer: I’m multi-genre. I started out of church. There's no one genre of music that I'm interested in doing. I'm very diverse, so I want to sample as many different genres as possible.



Include Blog Title Of Post In Your Comment Below

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...