Is Freedom of Speech really allowed on Social Media WebSites?


Is Freedom of Speech really allowed on Social Media Websites, such as Facebook?
The reason I raised this question because not to long ago, I made a post on Facebook about the Government Shutdown that happened a few months ago. To find myself blocked from posting on my page for violating Community Standards for speaking "hate propaganda". It's not the first time Facebook has blocked me from posting on my page, they've also blocked me for representing a "violent organization" because I've made post asking all "gang members" to unify and help stop the Senseless Violence and Shootings that go on in our Communities. I find it mighty funny that long as I post mindless foolery that promotes Genocide,Drug Abuse,and Sexism. I've never had such harassment, but since I make post about things that are insightful and full of the truth rather it be Politics,Spirituality,The Education System,Sociological Aspect that shows the flaws in The System, I am a constant target and constantly having my Freedom of Speech violated. Matter of fact here is one of my recent post that Facebook violated my Freedom of Speech Right saying that I violated Facebook Community Policy for "Hate Propaganda",after you read this explain to me how am I speaking hate, I'm only speaking the truth from my perspective, but read for yourself.


We Removed Something You Posted
We removed this from Facebook because it violates our Community Standards:


"If you paid attention to the Republican Presidential Candidates of 2008 & 2012 you would've seen this Government Shutdown coming. John McCain as well as Mitt Romney had similar Policies that resemble this Shutdown. Just think about it, doesn't it make sense. I know I may be tough on O'Bama but I know this Shutdown is not his fault. It was something planned since he's been in Office for both terms. The Republicans been had this set up but had to have a motive which is blame it on the Black Guy or how Racist Dogs like to say, 'Blame it on the Nigger' attitude. I know O'Bama ain't been the best President by my standards but the Government Shutdown is not his fault, not at all. It's been a set up from the start." -Orlando D Henry


Now somebody please explain to me were is the hate in that statement how did I violate Facebook Community Standards if anything my Freedom of Speech was violated. I find it mighty funny that if White Republicans can make post about President O'Bama calling him a "Lion (lying) African in the WhiteHouse" or racist White Men can post "I'm glad we killed all you Indians and stole your land.", as a homage to Thanksgiving Day. They can post whatever they want Freedom of Speech applies to them and not to me I guess.
I'm not the only one who has endure this type of "Racial Profiling" on the Internet, but I might just be the first to speak out about it.

This is the Mind of Magic and I appreciate everyone for taking the time to see what's on my mind if you have had this to happen to you please be sure to comment in the comment box.

Peace,Love,& Blessings
Orlando "Lando Magic" Henry 

Include Blog Title Of Post In Your Comment Below

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...